Ingredients you’ll need:
- A 300 gr package of Zoglo’s Burgers
- 10 champignon mushrooms
- 3 tbsp oil for sauteing the mushrooms
- 2 tbsp oil for the sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 3/4 cup hot water or hot chicken flavour soup
- Salt and Pepper
Defrost the Zoglo’s Burger half an hour before you start cooking.
- Chop the mushrooms into cubes and sauté in a skillet with the 3 tbsp oil for about 5 minutes.
- Put the sautéed mushrooms aside in a plate and add 2 tbsp of oil to the skillet and when oil is hot add 2 tbsp of flour and mix well, then add gradually, while constantly mixing well, then add the hot liquid (add the liquid according to the thickness of the sauce you desire).
- Now add the sautéed mushrooms to the sauce and add salt and pepper for desired flavour.
- Once the sauce is ready, add the Zoglo’s Burgers cut in quarters or cubes (to absorb maximum flavour from the sauce).
- You can serve it on a bed of rice, pasta, boiled or mushed potatoes.
- Tip: If you want to skip the mushroom sauce preparation you could always use a can of mushroom soup instead.