Plant Based Shawarma Summer Salad
- 1 pack of Zoglo's Incredible™ Shawarma Strips
- 2 Cup of Corn Kernels (as dry as possible)
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1 of an Orange Bell Pepper (cut in half ½-inch pieces)
- 4 Green Onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lime Juice
- Small Bunch of Fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
Heat a medium non-stick pan over medium-high heat
- Add corn kernels to the dry pan in a single later and brown them for a few minutes on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside to cool
- Using the same pan, wipe it clean with a damp paper towel. Set it back on medium-high heat along with a tablespoon of the oil.
Cook the Zoglo's Incredible™ Shawarma Strips for 5 minutes (be sure to toss occasionally!)
Set the Zoglo's Incredible™ Shawarma Strips aside to cool
- In a medium bowl, add all the ingredients along with salt and pepper.
Toss well to combine and serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.
Sprinkle some cilantro on top for a Chef Pino finish! 💪