Ingredients you’ll need:
- A 290gr Package of Zoglo’s Plant Based Kebab
- Pita pocket
- Tahini sauce
- Pickled cucumber in brine
Our home made Tahini Sauce:
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup water
- Mix all the ingredients and you will get a good tasting smooth tahini sauce
- For two servings you will need 4 kebabs. Follow the instruction on back of package to prepare the Kebab.
- While you heat up the kebab prepare the salad and the tahini sauce.
- For the salad you will need cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, onion and lettuce. Cube the cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and onion and chop the lettuce and dress the salad with lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- When the Kebabs are ready, you can lace the inside of the pita pocket with the tahini sauce, add some Israeli salad, one Kebab, some more salad and on-top, and we recommend adding even more tahini sauce!
- Finish it off with slices of pickles or eat them on the side!