Ingredients you’ll need:
- A 300gr package of Zoglo’s Burger
- A bottle of classic pasta sauce (Garlic & Basil is our favourite)
- Pasta of your preference
- Boil the pasta following the instructions on the packaging.
- Defrost 2 Burgers and chop the Burgers into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat up about 1 cup of ready made Pasta Sauce and simmer the chopped Burger in the sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Place the pasta on a plate and pour some sauce on top.
- One Burger will serve 2 kids. For adult’s portion you will need to use 2 Burgers.