Ingredients you’ll need:
- A 300gr package of Zoglo’s Plant Based Chicken Burger
- 200gr Noodles of your choice
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 Chopped Garlic clove
- 1 Carrot cut into match sticks
- 1 Zucchini cut into match sticks
- 1/2 cup cut up Mushrooms
- 1/2 cut up Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Green Peas
- 3 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp chopped Ginger
- Salt & Pepper
- Optional - 1 tsp chopped peanuts or cashews
- Cook noodles as per instructions.
- Follow instruction on back of package to prepare the Zoglo’s Burger. Once they are heated up, cube them and set aside.
- In a deep skillet or wok heat up 2 tbsp oil and sauté onion, garlic and ginger for about 3 min.
- Add carrot, red pepper, zucchini, green peas and mushrooms.
- Add the cubed Burger and at the end - the bean sprouts.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes and stir in the prepared noodles and add all the spicing.
- Enjoy 😊