Caesar Salad topped with Crispy Cutlets
A 300g package of Zoglo’s Crispy Cutlet
- Romaine lettuce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Some Love 😍
- Juice 1/2 of a fresh lemon
- 3 Tabs olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 small minced clove of garlic
- Mix well and let sit while you prepare the meal
Our home made Caesar dressing (serves two)
Tip: For extra flavor you may add 1 tsp of Foodfest Mustard of your choice
- Prepare your Caesar salad chopping the Romaine lettuce and dressing it with your favorite Caesar salad dressing or you can try our favorite home made easy Caesar salad dressing.
- Set your oven or Toaster oven to 350 degrees Celsius and bake the Cutlet for about 10 minutes on each side (depending on your oven, time may vary) or you can use a toaster on a low heat.
- When ready and crispy, cut the Cutlets into stripes and place them on the salad as shown.